New Incredible Doom Story
I've been sharing new Incredible Doom stories with Patrons months before I share them with other folks online. You can read an archive of all the pages that have been shared by logging in with your Patreon email.
$10 and higher patrons can read short stories not online anywhere else:
- The lost issue of Incredible Doom- (27 pages) We wrote and drew an entire issue of Incredible Doom for a storyline we ended up changing. But Patrons can peek into that alternate timeline and read a whole issue that no one else gets to see.
- Incredible Doom Backup Stories- (58 pages)
Including these stories:
Evol House Activity Page #1
Allison and Samir Meet
Evol House Activity Page #2
The First Time Samir Ran Off
- Scissors, OH (21 pages) - I spent most of 2016 drawing this book that had to be put on indefinite hold. I may come back to it. Patrons can read the pages I’ve completed here.
- How We Met (4 pages) - A backup story for my graphic novel The Chairs’ Hiatus about how the main characters met.
- Nel Calhoon (4 pages) - Another Chairs' Hiatus backup story.
- “Oh, It’s the End of the World” - lost pages (6 pages) - I’m fond of this flashback sequence that I’d drawn for my web series Oh, It’s the End of the World. But unfortunately, it never found a place in the story as it ran publicly.
Many of my favorite webcomics are no longer online, and I wish I had thought to download them when they were. So, I made a place to download ebooks of my work, and you get them as part of being a patron! Download them here and here.
I love seeing work-in-progress versions of pages. I’ve posted tons of them here, many with explanations as to my thinking behind the choices made in them. These are a few of my favorites.
Incredible Doom - behind the scenes
- On Recreating a 90s Email Client - Pine
- How to make an issue of Incredible Doom
- How we made the "Incredible Doom" Slipcase
- A time-lapse of drawing part of issue 1
- Incredible Doom #3 - Behind the Scenes
- Incredible Doom #4 - Behind the Scenes
- Incredible Doom #5 - Behind the Scenes.
- Working with 3D models in Incredible Doom
Pages in progress from “New Haven Lodge.”