This comic was written drawn in 21 hours. 18 hours on October 1st and 3 hours on October 2nd 2016.
Thanks to everyone for helping make this bizarre comic. These are the backers that submitted suggestions. Their suggestions are listed below the comic.
- Chris Higgins
- Jamie Yakeleya
- Dave Jordan
- Erik Missio
Thank you also to:
Here are the suggestions they sent and the ones I tried to use.
- invisible phone that won’t stop ringing
- faxes from grandma
- the sun stopped sunning
- suntan potion
- Bag of nickles and grapes (seen in the first panel)
- False teeth
- only left sock(s)
- Goat picture
- A Gentleman Ghost
- math (there is a math book on the table in the first panel)
- exploding soda
- elderly rhino
- Mexican wrestling
- a cactus that only blooms one day a year
- the sitcom, The Golden Girls
- Paul the Platypus
- A gargoyle named Luther
- Emu WInehouse, a flightless bird with a crush on Rob Thomas (of Matchbox Twenty).
- Check your wallet, nothing but horse money.
- Doppelganger who works at a Blimpie in St. Louis.
- Butter on a Pop-Tart.